Sunday, January 30, 2011

When life gets clumsy, find grace.

There is no easy way to talk about how much is going on right now. I can't divulge details, but I still need to find a way to deal with all of this.
There's a saying that "God never gives you more than you can handle." I think it's complete crap. Sometimes you get a lot more than you can handle. Sometimes things are off-the-charts difficult and unfair. You don't get a choice, you adapt and learn to handle it in a new way. You fall, and maybe you fall again. Eventually you have to find some sort of grace to get you through.
I couldn't have asked for a better time to start my weekly quotes/inspiration post. This week there are 3: one I've made up myself, one by Ruth Renker, and one from my favorite musical: Spring Awakening.
So wherever today takes you, I hope you're able to find the grace in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment