Thursday, June 30, 2011

July!

This summer is absolutely disappearing. Can you believe it's July? My birthday is in a few days! AHH! 19 is kind of a small one though, so I'm keeping it quiet.
That's a lie. I'll probably make it as big of a deal as I can ;)
What can I say?  I love birthdays.

I hope by now you've seen Beauty Forum and  Bicoastal Beauties. I am so happy and proud of what Danielle and I have accomplished in such a short time. It hasn't even been two weeks, and we've got a great little blog up. We're working our butts off, having a great time and probably spending too much money. It's been a blast. I wouldn't want to work with anyone else.
Make sure you've signed up for Prep Talk so that you can read our weekly column, Bicoastal Beauties!
All the beauty blogging has had my mind focused on makeup. You're shocked, I know!
 Makeup artist Francois Nars released an amazing book called Makeup Your Mind Express Yourself


What is great about this book is that he made over REAL women and breaks down the looks using NARS products. I definitely need a copy!
This is only part of the NARS collection. I want Mounia. So pretty, like apple cider.
The other thing on my mind is BLUSH. I'm absolutely entranced by it this week. Seriously. Can't get it off my mind. I want like six new shades. Recommendations, ladies? I think I want to buy all of the NARS collection, which will leave me broke forever. 

Lastly, I've noticed that since I've become a beauty blogger I notice everyone's hair and makeup. I've always done this, but now it's a little ridiculous. My mom is starting to get really annoyed by it. Seriously though, how flawless did Cat Deeley look on So You Think You Can Dance the other night? So glamorous! 
Sorry for the slightly awkward screen cap. This was really difficult to capture late at night! I loved the retro hair and makeup, though.

Anyhow, this is kind of a hodgepodge post. Hope you enjoyed it. Happy July everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad someone else is in love with makeup as much as I am! Tomorrow I'll be shooting out to Ulta with a list!! I'm dying to swatch the Tarte Amazonian blushes!!

    ReplyDelete