Saturday, June 18, 2011

Presenting: Beauty Forum

I'm so excited to announce a project that has been brewing in my mind for a while and has just come to life this week... introducing BEAUTY FORUM!

Beauty Forum is a beauty tumblr devoted to answering questions, posting product reviews and sharing the latest and greatest in beauty blogs, vids and websites. It's going to be incredible, I can just feel it!

Beauty Forum is also a partnerships between myself and the lovely Danielle. I asked Danielle to join me in Beauty Forum for a few reasons. First of all, we tend to like the same products. We're always trying the same things and we even joke that we're "Bicoastal Beauty Geeks" or twins sometimes, because we're just always on the same wavelength.  The other reason I begged Danielle to work with me is that we're complete opposites physically. I've got longer red curly hair and fair skin and she has gorgeous olive skin and darker hair and darker eyes. While this normally would be a disadvantage or completely irrelevant, it's a great thing for us! While answering questions for Beauty Forum, Danielle and I are able to cover a wider area of topics because we're so different from each other. It's part of what makes us a beautiful partnership.
Spread the word about Beauty Forum. I promise you won't regret it.

PS- I promise to blog here more. I promise!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment