Saturday, June 18, 2011

Summer Television

Summer TV is... well, sub par at best, usually. This summer is shaping up to be so much better than most though!
Here are the three shows I'm tuning in for.

The Voice: The format changes every few weeks, so it's never stale, plus you've got steamy judges like Mr. Adam Levine! Add weekly performances like this amazing cover of Kanye West's Heartless by one of my favorite contestants Dia Frampton, and I'm totally addicted!!!



Pretty Little Liars- I'm such a girly girl for loving this show, but it's just so good. I tried to read the books but found them a little too easy and middle-school-esque, but the show is definitely steamy. It's the perfect guilty pleasure, if you'll allow yourself one ;) Fun little trivia fact, many summers ago Miss Lucy Hale (who plays Aria) was on the short lived summer show American Idol Juniors competing for a spot in the group! Too cute...! Another fun fact, Tori and Taylor Thompson from American Idol Juniors are competing on The Voice this summer. Summer Television is a small world, isn't it?!
So You Think You Can Dance- Well, I don't think I can dance, but I love this show! It's too early to have a real favorite in the competition but I'm LOVING every minute. I would die to be able to do anything these dancers could do. It's amazing!! Here are the top ten girls doing a fabulous geisha routine choreographed by Sonya Tayeh. So cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment