Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Makeup Wishlist

There's always a wishlist.
I love makeup, and I think the more I buy the more I want to buy. It's kind of a sick addiction in that respect. Here are the products I'm lusting after lately. I promise to do a mini-haul video soon, by the way!
Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Eyeshadow Collection
I can't get over these colors. I love the range, from peach and that lavender-pink to vibrant teal and bright fuschia! I feel like this would be a wonderful palette to have, and I just signed up to be notified when it's available again. I think this one will be worth the splurge.


OPI Muppets Collection
This has been the best OPI collection in a while, if you ask me! I love some of the glitters, especially the Rainbow Connection one! Warm and Fozzie is definitely coming home with me, and probably Divine Swine and Wocka Wocka too. I think the Gold Shatter will be a HUGE hit, even though I'm not a huge shatter fan.

More nails... shocking!

Essie Fall Collection "Brand New Bag"
Essie's collections are always so sophisticated. There's not a color in this bunch that I don't want. Aren't these stunning? The first three are so unique! I think I will definitely HAVE to get Carry On and Very Structured. I've never even seen a nail color like Very Structured. It kind of matches my hair, actually!

Smashbox Lip Enhancing Glosses
I just bought my first Smashbox Lip Enhanching Gloss in Tease, which is the PERFECT sheer berry meets hot pink gloss. Let me say that I am NOT a gloss girl and this gloss may have converted me. (So thanks to Jayme from Her Late Night Cravings for the recommendation!) The color is incredible, it's not sticky or tacky like most glosses and when it fades it looks like you were wearing a pink stain. I want like 3 or 4 more haha. I haven't decided which colors, but I'm so happy to have finally found a gloss I like.

What's on your wishlist?

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! So happy you love the Smashbox lip gloss!! And the UD palette is on my wishlist too!!
    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also lusting after the new collections of OPI and Essie. I haven't been loving OPI's recent collections but who can say no to the Muppets?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping to get my hands on UD's anniversary palette, it'd be a great compliment to my Naked palette.

    x M.
    Rococo & Caffeine

    ReplyDelete