Monday, May 7, 2012

Back to Blogging!

Hey y'all! I know I've abandoned this blog lately but I'm making it my summer goal to really revamp it and make sure I commit to blogging.
I had a really difficult semester of college because of my health, but I made it through and I'm ready to have a quiet, restful summer. Lots of reading, plenty of sun, my 20th birthday, and maybe even a new puppy are all on the horizon.
I really did enjoy my time at Queens this year though, I'm so blessed to have such amazing friends and sisters!
In other news, I'm blogging with my best friend Danielle over at Pretty Chatty!  We'd so appreciate it if you checked out our blog. Danielle did a great post on our reasoning behind moving to Pretty Chatty (from Beauty Forum) and I think she explains it really well. It was just time for something new!


So thanks to all of you who have stuck around. I promise it will be worthwhile.
In case you want to know where to find me:

Hope you're all doing well! Update me in the comments!
ALSO- please pardon the blog updating phase.  It's always difficult to pick a new layout/header!

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment