Wednesday, January 9, 2013

You Little Stud!

So if you didn't know, I chopped my hair all off this fall. About a month after surgery, I was itching to cut my hair and tired of having my long bob get stuck in my neck brace (oh yes, neurosurgery is that glamorous!) So I took the plunge and chopped it all off.

One of the perks of pixie cuts is that no matter how small earrings you wear are, they're totally visible! I've never enjoyed earrings as much as I have since I got short hair, but I've really fallen in love with little studs.

To find: (One) (Two) (Three) (Four) (Five) (Six) (Seven)

Stud earrings are great because they add a little extra style without distracting from your makeup or outfit. You can also find them pretty much everywhere from Target to Kate Spade.

Have you traded in your heavy dangling earrings for a more lightweight option? What do you think of studs? Any favorite places to shop for them? Share with me, I'm always looking for cute jewelry options!

Stay beautiful,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment