Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Social

Today I'm linking up with Ashley and Neely for Sunday Social! Hopefully these posts will help me meet some new bloggers and help y'all get to know me a little better!





1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?

I'm already on a pretty strict diet for my health, so my only real change will be adjusting back to eating on campus and trying to maintain my FODMAPS diet while at college. I'm also doing a lot of smoothies with dietary supplements! 

2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the holidays?

I'm not great at this, but when I do workout I like to maintain variety! 

3. What is your favorite thing you did over the holidays?

We got all of my cousins, aunts, and uncles together to surprise my aunt for her 50th birthday! It was a blast.

4. What is something you hope to accomplish in 2013 that you did not in 2012?

Get a job and hopefully get into remission with my Crohn's. 

5. Name 3 things happening this year that you are excited for and why

1. My 21st birthday!  I'll be in Kiawah the whole week and in Charleston for my birthday.
2. Tay Swift concert with Jenny! 
3. Meeting Danielle! At the latest, she'll be here for my birthday but we're hopefully meeting sooner than that! 

If you want to join in on the fun, the questions are on Ashley and Neely's blogs every Sunday! 

Happy Sunday! 
Stay Beautiful,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment