Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday Motivation- Peace



Happy Monday, y'all. I hope this week finds you healthy,  happy, and most of all--- at peace.
I've been struggling lately with finding peace throughout my struggle with my health, and I keep looking to God for help. The more time I spend praising God for the good in my life and being mindful of my blessings, the more at peace I am.
So I thought I'd share this with you:


Because I sometimes need a constant reminder, I made this in the size of an iPhone background, so you can save it for your phone and be constantly reminded of Christ's presence in YOUR life! 


I think for a while I felt like it was harder to have peace and strength when I was going through something, but I'm learning that recognizing Christ's presence is enough to bring me true peace and happiness at any time.


How do you get through difficult times? I think I learn a little more with every day that I struggle.

Stay beautiful,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment