Tuesday, April 9, 2013

March Favorites- Beauty

Y'all I am so sorry I'm behind in blogging! Obviously these favorites are belated, but better late then never, right? I wrote these up right at the end of the month too, so they're all things I was loving in March.


Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer: I bought this through one of my favorite beauty sites, Beautylish. I had a $20 credit to Beautylish, so I got the bronzer for an amazing price ($15 total with shipping, it's regularly $30) and I was really excited to try this out. It's a great bronzer for fair skin because it's not too dark, and it's perfect for contouring because it's matte. Overall, I've LOVED it. It smells like chocolate, is smooth, blendable, and flattering for my fair skin. Also worth mentioning is Beautylish's awesome customer service. Each order comes with a handwritten note. How sweet is that?
L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara:  An oldie but a goodie. I ran out of mascara and hadn't liked my last few purchases, so I went back to something tried and true. This is a great mascara  to give you jet black lashes with great volume. 'Nuff said.
Maybelline Babylips in Quenched: I kept this by my beside a lot this month. Even in the hospital, I reached for this constantly. It's just a great staple lip balm!
Illamasqua Nail Polish in Cameo: It's no secret that I LOVE nail polish. I had been coveting this polish for months and after my hospital stay I had to treat myself a little bit. Let me just say, I have a new favorite splurge brand. Oh my goodness, this polish has a gorgeous formula. The color is vibrant, the polish went on smoothly and evenly... no complaints. It's perfection.
Benefit High Beam: This has become a holy grail product for me. I pat it on under my eyes for an instant pick me up (which- let me tell you, I often need) and on my cheekbones for a little lift. It's gorgeous. It's a no brainer product and I'm in loooove.
Maybelline Master Precise Eye Studio Eyeliner in Black: This is the finest tip liquid eyeliner pen I've found and it's awesome. It's perfect for a quick little swipe of liner at the lashline, which is my go-to look. Definitely recommend this for anyone who likes the look of liquid liner but wants a little more control.

What did you love this month? Any great beauty recommendations?
Hope you're doing well!
Love,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment